Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

P5 - Unit 7 - Imagine!

P5 students are learning about imagination. What does it mean to imagine? To imagine is to think about something you can't see. Its like putting a picture of something in your brain. Look at the pictures of the students below and use your imagination. Click on the comments link and answer the question for each picture. Don't forget to write your name and class!!

You might win a prize!

This student is thinking about a tree. He is imagining that there is something in the tree! What do you think is in the tree?
This student is imagining that he is listening to music. What music do you think he is listening to?
This student is imagining a funny question to ask the teacher. What do you think he is going to ask?


Leave your comments below. The best answers will get a special prize.

36 comments:

  1. 1. I think there is a crocodile in the tree.
    2. I think he is listening to hip hop music.
    3. I think he wants to ask the teacher: Can I eat my homework?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to eat pizza next weeak

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I think is a Papon in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2.I think he wants to listen the music

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I think there is a dog in the tree

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.I think there is a monster in the tree
    2.I think he is lisening to classic music
    3.I think he is going to ask "what do you
    think what I am going to ask?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I think he want to climb tree

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1.I think a bird in a tree

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1 i think is a paper made of tree
    2 i think he listen music
    3 i think he ask teach i can do home

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think is a rubber in the tree

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. I think he want to buy a new tree

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3.I think this picture is sisly

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1.I think there is a chair in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1 I think have a people in the tree

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think there is a card in tree

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1.I think is a bomb in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 3. I think he want to play game

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1.I think is a apple in the tree

    ReplyDelete
  19. 2.I think he want to play guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  20. tuntathorn chursuk 5/8.2January 10, 2012 at 1:26 PM

    3.I think don't want to think every thing

    ReplyDelete
  21. 2.I think he want to play music

    ReplyDelete
  22. 1.I think a tiger in the tree

    ReplyDelete
  23. 3.I think he want to ask "Why teacher Craig like machine gun ? "

    ReplyDelete
  24. patchara kaweesorasak p 5/8January 10, 2012 at 1:27 PM

    2.I think he want to buy guitar to play music

    ReplyDelete
  25. 2. I think he want to listen Rock Music

    ReplyDelete
  26. 3.1 I thing he want to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think he want to listen rock!!! music

    ReplyDelete
  28. I thing is a dog the tree

    ReplyDelete
  29. 3 I think he think about to ask teacher to say
    today no homework

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think he want to listen music.

    ReplyDelete
  31. 1. I think he like the tree

    ReplyDelete
  32. 1. I think have a people in the tree

    ReplyDelete
  33. 1.He thing to the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  34. 2.I think he want to listen to the music.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Haha ... i like the namanut , can i eat my homework?
    LOLWUT

    ReplyDelete